WHO ARE WE?
Our Father’s is a congregation of Christians located on the southwest side of Milwaukee in the suburb of Greenfield, WI.
We cling to the historic confession of the faith that
- there is only One true God, the Blessed Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- this one true faith is based on the Word of God alone.
- we are saved by grace alone, that is, by the undeserved love of God for His creation.
- we are saved through faith alone, that is, through complete trust in our Father who sent His Son to save us from our sins.
- the Church is all those who hear the voice of the Good Shepherd and follow Him.
- the Voice sounds forth in the pure preaching of the Gospel and the faithful administration of the Sacraments of Christ.
- the historic liturgical tradition of the Western Church faithfully hands down the faith among us.
FAITH ACTIVE IN LOVE
As a congregation love compels us to support
- a school for our children and those in our neighborhood.
- Confessional Lutheran Education Foundation (CLEF). Through The CLEF we sent our own pastor to teach the faith in Ghana, West Africa.
- LCMS Missions and Outreach to care for the needs of our neighbor at home and around the world
- A Place of Refuge, a local house for pregnant women and their unborn babies, to lovingly provide Christ-centered advocacy services, housing and support to young women facing a crisis pregnancy.